©2019 by Teachers Treasure. Proudly created with Wix.com


You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers.

Is China a safe place to live?

China is one of the safest places in the world. Crime rates are lower than most Western countries.

What qualifications do I need?

If you have a teaching degree this will suffice. If not, you need any university degree and a 120 TEFL. If you have experience this will increase you employment prospects, but this is not a requirement.

How does the visa process and work permit work?

We will assist you with your employer in the visa process and applying for the work permit. Provided you meet the qualifications for the role, you will meet the visa and work permit requirements.

How are you different from other agencies?

We have experience in recruiting in China and in Western countries. We also have extensive experience in the actual role you will be in. We have staff on the ground in China who worked as teachers and know the process well and what a newcomer will need and want to know.